Sunday, December 21, 2008

21 week pictures




Alright...so now I am 23 weeks and we took these a couple of weeks ago. The belly is much more impressive now, but you can see the increasing roundness in these early ones. Kale (our blue heeler/lab mix) is being VERY protective of me. He is lays his head on my belly when he jumps in the bed. When we walk at night, he is very suspicious of joggers and anyone that comes too close...which sometimes means that the kids in the neighborhood get a raw deal. He is so cute and cuddly that everyone wants to pet him, but he is also a very loyal and protective beast, particularly since I got pregnant...so we have to be careful to give adequate warning that he is on patrol.

Here are the pictures. I will post some newer ones and our Thanksgiving pictures as soon as I figure out where they are. :-). 24 week check up is coming up on the 30th, so time is flying by.

No comments: