Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Moving Cross-Country

Campbell and I went on a whirlwind trip to GA and FL to visit some grandparents and hang out while Kyle drove our stuff across country. I think I won out on that deal. On this trip, Campbell went to Jesup for the first time, ate at mommy's favorite place, rode a horse, swam almost every single day, petted cows and horses, and went to the beach for the first time. She was a trooper and really impressed me with her flexibility. I wish she had slept better, but she was a charmer to everyone she met so I can't complain.

I have a few more pictures, but they are on my phone and I will have to upload them later....here is a photo from our last night of the trip. Campbell is drinking a virgin strawberry daiquiri (mine was not...but I had been with a baby for 9 straight days, so who can blame me, right?) and having Grandma paint her toes. She was soooooo patient and careful not to mess up those toes.