Monday, September 22, 2008

And so it begins.......


Well, it has happened. We surprised even ourselves and decided to start a family. For those of you that know us well, you know that this is something that didn't really occur to us until recently. But--we couldn't be happier. Let's just say that we were very fortunate and our high school health teachers were right....it didn't really take too much, eh-hem, "trying". Right now, I am 10 weeks pregnant and my due date is April 17th (-ish, of course). We have been to see Dr. Dawson, the ob/gyn, and got some sweet pictures of our little swedish fish at 8 weeks. When you see these, it isn't clear if we are having a chicken, a gummy bear, or a fish....but seeing these images on that little screen had an amazing impact on both of us. We hope that you will enjoy the ride with us.

3 comments:

Eve said...

Yay!! Congrats again on taking the plunge. And congrats on having a blog! I love it!

Unknown said...

At this point, I think Devo must take after Erin's side of the family. I don't see a head full of gorgeous black hair, and Kyle had lots of gorgeous black hair. So excited for all of us. Love, Mom

Mandy Grau said...

I clicked on the link from your comment on our BLOG and found your BLOG and your exciting news! I'm so happy for you guys. It looks like you're due right around the time that I was. You get to be pregnant during the cold months! Congratulations!