Monday, May 18, 2009

Dad and Judy visit

When I went into labor, my mom had arrived the night before so she stayed the entire first week of Campbell's life. Thank GOD....I was less than prepared for how cruddy I felt that first week home and we were unprepared for how much crying a baby can do before you figure out to suck her boogers out of her nose (that bulb syringe was a total mystery until that fateful night.). Anyway, my mom was here and then about 10 days later, my dad came out with my step mom Judy. It has been great to have so much family willing to help us. We have been overwhelmed with how helpful it has been to have family around.


Drum ROLL PLEASE........the moment we waited weeks for finally arrived. Jay held the baby! My sister's boyfriend (aka one of the absolute most awesome people I know) was hesitant to hold the baby, but we finally broke down his resolve after 3 weeks. :-)


Our friends Ian and Jenn Mendez came over for a visit with Campbell. They both look like pros, don't they?

No comments: