Thursday, May 14, 2009

First Trip to the Pediatrician

On Tuesday May 5th, we went to our first pediatrician's appointment. I managed to give the nurse my birthday and my name before I realized that the appt was for our daughter....details, details. Camy Sue is doing really well. She was quiet until we stripped her naked for the weigh in (I don't like the weighing in part either...maybe this is genetic). Despite my fear that she was starving to death, she is gaining weight and growing like a weed. Kyle and I both found it a little odd that she was completely fine with having her rectal temperature taken but freaked out when they measured her head....doesn't that seem a little weird? No vaccinations this time, but our July appointment will include 5 vaccinations. At least they do 3 of them at the same time, so there are only 3 shots. Poor kid is going to be "displeased" at best.

Current Stats:
5/5/2009
22 inches long
8 lbs 12 oz
jaundice completely gone
no diagnosed metabolic disorder. YAY.

No comments: