Sunday, June 21, 2009

Auntie Jan and Uncle John meet CamySue

In late May, Kyle's sister Jan and her husband John came and stayed for a couple of days. It was a wonderful trip....although I am not sure if Camy Sue behaved well enough to prompt them for a cousin. :-). We'll see.
Uncle John has experience with his nephew, so he took to uncle-ing like a duck to water. Camy Sue was a big fan as you can see.
On their last morning here, we went to Denny's...cuz that's where you go in College Station when the 1 (yes, 1!) diner in town is closed until 11am. Who the heck goes to a diner at 11am? Ugh--this town is an enigma wrapped in mystery. Here are some sweet pics from our trip to Denny's.

When we got home that day, Camy Sue and I took a really really good nap. I hate this image of myself, but it is too funny to pass up. She is such a snuggle bunny. We both look like a hot mess......but hey, we didn't have time to prepare for our close-ups.


OH---while Jan and John were in town, we went to the winery in town and had the best Raspberry Sparkling wine. I swear there is something about bubbles in the wine that make you feel more beautiful.

2 comments:

Amber said...

That picture of you & Camy is priceless -- LOVE it! :-)

Eve said...

Love the pictures! Thanks for posting.
And the one of you with Camy is adorable. I have several of me like that with Lu and Alice.