Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fall Party at Daycare

Nesting in the coop.Pecking around.

Campbell had a Fall Party on October 29th at her school. The kids were all in their costumes when we got there. I have to say that Campbell's costume was fantastic and, I think, was the only one that didn't start with a leotard (except for the little boy's costume). :-)

Last year I saw this costume at a Tag Sale for $2.00. It is an Old Navy costume that costs around $40.00....and I got it because it would be around the right size (and price) and because it looked machine washable and very hard to destroy. Campbell was the cutest chicken in the history of poultry. As soon as we got to the party, she wouldn't hang with the other kids. She wanted us to hold her and give her snacks....eventually she got back down and played some more but for a half hour she was attached to us like glue. Cute baby.

I have some cute ones on the camera phone too...because I left a bunch of work videos on the digital camera and hogged up all the space. Mother. Of. The. Year.

No comments: