Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The nursery!

Finally got some pictures taken of the nursery. The furniture is all new, but the picture over the crib is old (was up in Kyle's room when he came home from the hospital as a baby!) and the cradle is also the one that Kyle and his sister used when they came home. Here are the pictures....check out the adorable (did I say that enough?!) bedding that our friend Jess sent.


Here is the changing table...just scanning around the room to catch everything.

Here is the glider and ottoman that my mom gave us at Christmas. The purple blanket was a gift from one of the grad students in Kyle's lab and the other blanket is actually a gift from my aunt that she has had for over 20 years (like it was waiting for us!).
Here is the CUTEST baby swing ever. Kyle especially fell in love with this swing. Our advisors gave us this swing and both said that the swing was a huge lifesaver when they had their children. Kyle's advisor said that it was like a sleeping pill for babies. I approve.

Last, but not least, here is a picture of my belly (in pajamas) that I took in the nursery. I feel like my body is totally distorted at this point, but everything is going really well.
Lots more pictures to follow.....

No comments: